ASTROLOGY COURSE SECTION
The following list, which covers few of the basic KAS rules for beginners to understand before applying on charts. Some of the topics are taken out of list. For ultimate knowledge on all rules and topics, buy guru ji book KAS Dimension Reader1 visiting kasacademy.com. You will get free KAS program or software with this book. The procedure to view each file is to simply click on the desired subject which will be opened in PDF format. All set of basic rules and additional information here will be free of cost. You can access or read any of appended PDF files as many times as you want. Six months live support is free for you asking any number of questions if you are not finding easy to grasp anything related to krushna ashtakavarga system. I am not touching advance portion in this course. Karakansha and mool karakansha applications will be explained later.
Only those who are registered for this course, can get six months free support by call or email. Click here to register now. Also, contact for any problem related to installation of KAS program or software.
HOW TO BEGIN – STEP ONE
I am not going to write anything that Guru ji has already explained each word about KAS basics in following topics. That will be a corruption to such great knowledge. I can only make this easier for you once you are stuck somewhere.
The following basic KAS astrology topics are given below in PDF format. You can start studying one by one. Whenever you feel that something is not coming into your mind properly, simply write a personal mail to me or call. Be patient while grasping these subjects. This is a combination of math and science, so take small steps, read one or two topics a day and make a firm foundation. This may help you a lot in the beginning.
After you understand this all, i will start my basic session from BAV (bhin ashtakavarga). This is the place where each planet gets it’s strength from rest of planets. In other words, we can say, BAV is origin of a planet’s strength in shape of bindus (points). This is the real battle field of planets. These bindus decides the status of a chart. Basically, from bhin ashtakavarga of individual planet can reveal it’s actual capacity for timing of event and quality. This strength in shape of bindus moves to SAV (sarav ashtakavarga), which decipher strength of all houses of a rashi (natal) chart. Many of the astrologers has skills to predict using only sarav-ashtakavarga. But the actual journey starts from here. From SAV, you create worksheet from which you can calculate timing of event as per mahadasa and respective antardasa. This all will be on the way, but your dedication and hard work can decide how much you can get and learn from this great system.
Good luck and happy learning.
Open any PDF file
- Astrologer code of conduct
- Intro – Ashtakavarga System
- Benefic and malefic planets
- Planetary aspects
- Meaning of houses
- Upachaya houses
- Ayanmasa – KAS
- Samdharmi planets
- Vimshotri dasa calculation
- Love marriages
- Transit of planets
- Rules- non marital status
- Rules for significators
- Delay marriages in female chart
- Delay causing planets
- Effect of venus in all houses
- Finding event on a given date
- Length of bhukti
- Blind chart Analysis
- Delay in marriage
- Kids and fifth house
- Worksheet review on basics
- Multiplication table for strength
- How to find timing of event
- Planet’s in different houses
- Houses for educational degrees
- Ideal time of conception
- Finding right day of the event
- Delay causing planets
- Steps right time of marriage
- Strength of planets
- Summary – All Topics
- Few More Points (Sanjay Jaggia)
GURU JI MAILS – YAHOO GROUP
IN PDF FORMAT
Nuggets of knowledge
- From 13-07-2000 To 15.09.2001
- From 16.09.2001 To 05.12.2001
- From 30.12.2001 To 10.10.2002
- From 26.10.2002 To 29.08.2003
- From 16.12.2003 To 12.09.2004
- From 07.11.2004 To 21.07.2005
- From 31.08.2005 To 25.01.2006
- From 03-06-2006 To 04.07.2006
- From 16.04.2007 To 18-7-2007
- From 05-09-2007 To 05-09-2007
- From 03-10-2007 To 03-10-2007
- From 01-11-2007 To 09-11-2007
- From 24-12-2007 To 13-01-2008
- From 31-05-2008 To 21-06-2008
- From 27-09-2008 To 02-11-2008
- From 10-02-2009 To 26-05-2009
- From 09-6-2009 To 30-06-2009
- From 08-2-2009 To 09-02-2009
- Upto – 2013 – 2015– 2017
All The Right Things
No need to feel alone while learning. Simply call or email me. However, the area where your learning becomes most crucial is when it finally gets put into practice. Get a live guide when you’re not quite sure.
Step Two – Tips To Remember
Below are few of the important tips which can help you in day to day study of this system. You can notice these in every second chart and apply. These are quite useful handy tips to remember. Even if you forget, you can look back visiting this page.
1 Venus, in krittika nakshatra which is ruled by sun, loses it’s positive karakatva and becomes negative for marriage.
2. Jupiter in libra means Jupiter lord of pisces situated in 8th house loses all of its benefic qualities for marriage.
3. If Venus is less than 3 degrees from Sun, the native is less inclined towards sex.
4. If Venus is more than 43 degrees away from Sun is not good for marriage but can give better lift in career,
5. if a karak planet is placed in the Focus House B, the result of House B will be good and it will give better happiness.
6. Karaka of the karaka is known as the root karaka.
7. The navamasha lord and ansha lords of karak planet are known as karakansha.
8. Planets with 4 points will give a neutral effect for their sight.
9. No negative sight on ABC houses, of the lords of D and E houses
10. Malefic sight of lords of D and E is not considered on other planets. But benefic sight is taken in consideration.
11. Any planet which aspects a signifying houses ABC, does not show his willingness to come forward to give the result.
12. When two planets are situated in one sign and one constellation they become Samdharmi to each other.
13. The Divisional charts are used to check the status of the Root Karaka.
14. The Functional Karakas are more effective than Natural Karakas
15. Samdharmi planets will never come forward in supporting malefic results.
16. To find out the probable event date, we look to the transit of Sun.
17. The Probable event Date is related to the transit of Sun in powerful planets having good points for the event
18. Only Venus can give zero points in the 10th house, but in such cases, it is mostly spoiled.
19. Saturny can only give Zero for the place it is situated.
CHARACTERISTICS OF VENUS
1. Venus can give zero for the house 6th, 7th, 10th and 12th houses.
2. Venus can never can give a zero for the place it is situated.
3. When venus is lagging behind sun, it becomes strong, ahead of sun or with the sun, it loses it’s strength.
4, Any planet opposite to venus reduces it’s strength.
5. Mercury, if ahead of venus then only it gives power to venus. If mercury is behind of with Venus, it reduces the power.
6. When the venus is strong in aries, The native have more interest in sexual activity.
7. Such venus became more powerful if saturn aspects venus.
8. Saturn is also a planet which increases the negative qualities of venus even in conjunction.
9. Sun venus distance if more than 43 degree, leads to extra marital affairs or multiple marriages.
10. Being away from sun, changes mentality, this may have better effect on the working of the person.
11. Mars and Venus are in same nakshatra, sexuality certainly is a part of his moral problems.
12. Venus in Ardra nakshatra, which is a Kama (desire) nakshatra of rahu, gives insatiable desires.
For the event of marriage maximum delay due the aspect of saturn is 27.5 years of native’s age. Minimum delay is 25 years. The delay due to Saturn is related to the degree of the natal saturn in the sign it is situated. Suppose saturn is in the beginning degree of the sign, then it will give full delay. If it is in the last degree, delay will be reduced, means 1 degree of saturn will cause 1 month’s delay. Saturn delay ends when this enters in previous sign from natal position. For detail, refer to KAS dimension reader book.
For other events than marriage, this delay period will be different, and will be based upon the age of the native and ashram. The other events like accumulated wealth, net assets etc, there may be delay up to second ashram , means 52 years (one ashram is 26-28 years) if saturn is situated in twelfth house. This will aspect 2nd, 6th and 9th houses. So this will cause full delay for second house. Thus, a person might accumulate wealth in the end of second ashram due to saturn delay.
WHAT IF TRANSIT SATURN IS RETRO
If Saturn enters previous sign in a degree of one navamsa and becomes retro, the Saturn delay will be not over. If same Saturn enters previous sign and remains in forward motion till three months, then we can say, Saturn delay is over.
- 20% delay approximately if Jupiter is in own sign, friend’s sign, and uccha or in mooltrikon sign
- 15% delay approximately if Jupiter situated in a neutral sign.
- 10% delay approximately if jupiter is in enemies sign.
- Jupiter in libra delays up to 20%.
Jupiter delay is calculated after the delay caused by saturn. For child birth, karak is Jupiter, also if there is no denial due to karakansha, mool karakansha or mars-rahu aspects etc ,maximum delay can be up to 11 years after marriage. Jupiter cannot have its sight simultaneously on house A and B. but it can have sight on one house and the lord of another house, or both the lords. Aspect of Jupiter on delay causing planet in rashi or navamansha moderates the delay. If Jupiter is karaka for any event and is lord of sagittarius, if it were to be placed in sagittarius navamansha and then only it is said to be in swa-navamansha and it will not make any negative impact. One important point to remember is that for Jupiter delay, only sight of jupiter is considered and not it’s bindus.
JUPITER CAN’T CHECK SATURN DELAY
- Jupiter in nakshatra of Saturn
- Jupiter in navamsa of Saturn
- Jupiter in sign of Saturn
- Jupiter in Libra
The marriage is mainly based on mutual attraction, physical fitness, mental quality, heredity, sexual compatibility, and social and economical status. The lagna or the ascendant governs the physical fitness, the Moon rules the emotional mind and the mental quality, and the Sun governs the spirit and the status. Hence the observation of these three is very necessary, the lagna, the Sun and the Moon. The relationship between the lord of the lagna and the lords of the house in which the Moon and the Sun are situated. This also shows the quality of married life.
- 5:9 House combination – 30 pts (GOOD)
- 3:11 House Combination – 20 pts (GOOD)
- 4:10 House Combination – 10 pts (MODERATE)
- 1:7 House combination – 10 pts (Hidden respect for each other)
- 2:12 House Combination – 5 pts (TOLERABLE)
- 6:8 House Combination – 0 pts (DISPUTES)
- If planets are in one sign, then check their degrees. If they are closer than 15 degrees, then consider them as a 4:10 combination and assign them 10 points. If the planets are more than 15 degrees apart, consider them as a 2:12 then 5 points accordingly.
✔ After adding up total points: ABOVE 50 – Good, happy and harmonious married life.
✔ Below 50 – Indicator of many disputes and differences of opinions in the marriage.
✔ Anything totaling 0 – 20 points is a reason for a delayed marriage.
The moon represents the mind, karaka of ninth house. Any aspect, conjunction with Saturn, Rahu or Ketu could lead to disturbance of the mind. The nature of disturbance can vary depending on whether Rahu (bipolar affects), Ketu (depressive affects), or Saturn (means anxieties, distraction, vairagya or loneliness etc) affecting it. If Moon is in swa-ansha and conjunction or in aspect of benefic planets, then mind will work in right direction. A person may be in position to take right decision on right time.
The degree, type and placement of planet affecting the Moon holds the key in understanding the mental problem. The Moon effected by Rahu in rashi chart and it is with Rahu in navamasa, spoils the concentration, and make the nature of the native somewhat eccentric. When Rahu and Moon difference is more then 15 degrees, the person dreams impractical things, thinking he is always right.
Upachaya Houses Theory
This is the audio recording from KAS seminar held in the year 2008 at Pune (India). In this audio, Guru ji is explaining upachaya houses theory and it’s application. In the last part, you can also listen to Mr. Manu Batura elaborating upachaya houses.
Guru Ji's Lectures Playlist
In the audio playlist, you can hear Guru ji explaining various interesting topics. This is really great. More audio clips will be added gradually. Thank you guru ji.
- Sixth lord of the chart can not give benefic result. Similarly the lord of 12th house from house B can not give benefic result for house B.
- If moon is in scorpio in Jyeshta (lord Me), person is emotionally more rigid.
- Moon in 12th house, enhances the effect of delayed marriage.
- Only Venus can give a zero point in the 10th house, but in such cases, it is mostly spoiled.
- If Ve and Ma are in same sign and are with Sa. Quality of Ve is enhanced.
- If second lord is in 9th house, that can reduce marital happiness. if RK is powerful then it will reduce the effect.
- Jupiter is sixth lord for cancer and libra lagna. Cancer is it’s uccha rashi. So sixth lord in cancer lagna with more points will increase the personal status of the person. He becomes respectful in public.
- In cancer Lagna, if Jupiter is in lagna and with more points, then and then it indicates mahapurush yoga. For Cancer lagna, jupiter becomes lord of E for first house as B, so the result is enhanced, only if with more points.
- Sixth lord in second house with more points, person may not have sufficient wealth, but rarely face any shortage in life, He will be named among wealthy person in the society.
- When the kendra lord of 10th house is in second house, means this is a trine to 10th house, is a dhan yoga. The meaning of this is taken as parivartan between kendra and trine place. The parivaratan yoga between 10th and 2nd lord is more powerful dhan yog.
- The multiplication factor, is only for the house planet is situated. It should not be considered for it’s sight.
- The multiplication factor is the basic power or authority of the planet in a particular sign.
- If MF is less than 1, means you have to put more efforts, an event might be delayed.
- Assume, Jupiter in libra. MF is 0.5 means it can use it’s power 50% for the house it is situated. It can give the result of 3 points only.
- The house C gives the quality of the result. If any planet is powerful for house B, and for C, considering C as B, then result will give more happiness.
- Saturn is having it’s sight on moon and sun ( both luminaries) indicate extra sexual attraction, extra venusian qualities.
- For laziness, saturn is responsible. If it is in the fourth place from lagna lord, it spoils the quality of the person for doing hard work.
- The moon effected by rahu in rashi chart and in navamansha it is with rahu, spoils the concentration, and make the nature of the native eccentric.
- When rahu and moon difference is more then 15 degrees, The person dreams impractical things.
- Mars if afflicted by rahu, reduces the happiness for the houses it is situated and also houses it aspects.
- Moon with ketu, a person takes hasty decisions. He is rigid and ardent in behaviour
- Jupiter in libra navamsha reduces qualities of jupiter, regarding respecting parents, guru, and elders.
- Such jupiter enhances the quality of Venus and person can have extra marital relations.
- For finding longevity, we should consider 3rd house. In this house, if the all planets are having more points, then we can consider long life.
- Along with 3rd house we should also consider 8th house. It is in reverse for 8th house.
- Venus in krittika nakshatra, makes the person more sexy, and fond of sexual activity. This also devoids of marital life, or number of marriages. This becomes more powerful if saturn aspects venus.
- Any planet opposite to Venus reduces it’s strength.
- The Jupiter is santati karak means responsible for child birth. If It is in the constellation of saturn and is samdharmi to saturn, there can be delay for the child birth.
- The points in 3,6,10th and 11th if are in rising order gives first child as female.
- The Moon constellation for conception and birth remains same.
- Fourth house is ruled by Moon (in Kaal Purush chart) moon signify the mind of the person, fourth house indicates the memory, intelligence, knowledge of practical things, education sharpness of mind.
- Raj yog can be effective only when the points in 3,6,10, and 11th house are having good strength. The main result will be as per the points.
- When points in 9th are less, automatically the person rises on his own efforts. Luck factor may not be favouring him,
- Moon in Mars sign makes the person more hard worker.
- More than four sectors of Mars in navamsa, dreshkona and trishanansha can lead to suicidal tendencies, if Moon is in Mars sign and Ketu nakshatra.
Houses For A Specific Event
How to choose a planet among two samdharmi
For a samdharmi planet, we do not consider the aspect. If there are more than one planet which are samdharmi, then we should select the planet which is not aspecting house A, B or C. Select the planet which is pure.
Passing a special examination
To look for the houses while passing any special examination, which gives some status to the person, take 5th house for degree, along with 6th and 10th house should be considered. For post graduation ninth house should be considered.
We select 7th house for accident, and 6th for health. For finding the event of accident, we use 7th house. This house and 2nd house are also referred as Markesh. Markesh means Mar +ish, Mar= slaughter, kill. Ish is lord. 2nd house is karak for 7th. So 7th house is taken for accident. Now, taking a scenario, where a planet has less than 12 points for 7th and 8th houses and more points in 6th house in worksheet, this means a person will recover after accident.
Living in Abroad
Planets having less points in 12th house as B and also the functional karaka weak (Lord of A), a person resides in foreign land or away from parents and family. Less points in 12th means person have to live away from his loved ones. More points in 12th along with 11th, 2nd, 10th may have a meaning, that the person is living away on his OWN, and for better prospects. Less points in 12th means away from mother land, imprisonment.
Vidya Versus Gyaan
Vidya means knowledge. We take 5th house for this. Karaka for 5th house is 12th house. In kaal pursha chart, Jupiter is karaka for 5th house whereas 2nd house is considered for Gyaan. The karaka for 2nd house is again Jupiter. So, there is a difference between both Jupiters. Pisces sign is karaka for 5th house. A teacher gets salary or tuition fee for teaching and one gets certificate for knowledge whereas Sagittarius lord Jupiter shares Gyaan (2nd house) and demands nothing. Here guru dakshina is optional for shishya. So there is a difference of two roles of Jupiter.